Multiple websphere cells
s***@regions.com
2009-05-13 15:34:13 UTC
Hello,

Can we have multiple cells and each have mutliple nodes for a single deployment manager?

Thanks.
Sven Vermeulen
2009-05-13 16:23:26 UTC
Post by s***@regions.com
Can we have multiple cells and each have mutliple nodes for a single deployment manager?
No, but with IBM WebSphere Virtual Enterprise I think you can manage
multiple deployment managers (1 deployment manager per cell).

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen
HenkW
2009-05-13 16:33:23 UTC
each dmgr belongs to a cell, not multiple.
suvashan
2009-05-14 19:27:24 UTC
Yes you can

use the manageprofile.sh script and create multiple cells (DMGR
profile) and also u can creatre multiple node (node profile)
Thanks.
j***@in.ibm.com
2009-05-21 08:37:21 UTC
Hello ,

In single dmgr, you can have only one cell and you can federate multiple nodes into the dmgr.

Thanks,
Jagan
y***@gmail.com
2016-09-29 15:03:18 UTC
Post by s***@regions.com
Hello,
Can we have multiple cells and each have mutliple nodes for a single deployment manager?
Thanks.
can Some one find out how do I manage Two Cells ? can we have One Single DMGR to manage Two Separate Cells ? or can we have something on the top of Two DMGRS to manage both at a time ? I always have to log in to the Two Separate WAS Consols and manage JVM from the same

again Double work to do Ear Deployments & all the configurations

Yogesh